Are you involved in an interesting project or in an area of work that you would like to discuss with or show to other conference attendees? Why not present your work at the Poster Session? This session is well suited for NGOs and other organizations seeking to present their work, and those who are not in the position to present a full paper. The session will be organized on Thursday, 17 December 2015 at 19:00.
Format & Presentation
It is important that applicants describe how they intend to illustrate their work in poster format. The poster has to be an experience in itself for its viewers and should show awareness of the poster format. An abstract of 250 words with a description of the poster should be submitted before 6 September 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some guidelines to help you:
- The best configuration of your poster is A1 vertical (841mm x 594 mm)
- Your topic should be described on a printed poster including photographs, graphics and pieces of text.
- It should look dynamic.
- The text should be as short as possible and clearly explained.
- The poster should create inspiring conversations around the themes of human rights education.
- The poster must be written in English.
- Authors of accepted posters must attend the conference for the poster to be displayed.
- Leaflets and handouts can be given during the poster session.
Here is some information about the poster session:
- Posters will be displayed in a designated space at the Conference venue.
- Display panels will be provided.
- Please bring your printed poster as we are unable to provide printing service.
- All posters should be brought to the conference registration on Friday morning at 9:00.
- Personal laptop computers and visual display devices may be used at the poster display area.
- Should your presentation include a laptop or the use of other electronic devices, please inform us on or before 15 October 2015.
- A final abstract for the poster as well as your profile will be published in the Conference program and on the website.